Primary Board and Secondary Board
There are two strategic bodies which oversee improvements to education settings in East Sussex.
- The Primary Board oversees early years providers and primary schools.
- The Secondary Board oversees all secondary schools and post-16 providers.
Each board covers local authority schools, standalone academies and schools within multi-academy trusts.
Their role is to:
- set the vision and priorities for improvement
- oversee the quality of education provided by schools
- hold the local authority, Education Improvement Partnerships (EIPs) and Learning Collaborative Network (ESLCN) to account
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.