Check pupil premium for reception
We can check your reception intake for pupils who qualify for free school meals (FSM) to ensure you claim their pupil premium.
On the form to accept their child’s school place, parents may provide their:
- own date of birth
- National Insurance number
We need these details and their full name to check if a child qualifies.
Enter this data before you run the FSM report in your school management system. We do not process paper applications for this age group.
We will let you know the results. You can claim pupil premium for children who qualify.
How to submit the free school meals report
Schools using SIMS
- SIMS instructions [615.1 KB] [pdf] on how to import the admissions FSM report
- Download the free school meals report to run in SIMS
Schools using Arbor
- Arbor instructions [2.2 MB] [docx] on how to import the admissions FSM report
- Schools ICT if you need to download the report.
Phone: 01273 482519
When to submit your free school meals report
Supply your report after 1 September and by the third Friday in September.
This enables us to process it for the autumn census. We will process reports received after this date as soon as possible.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.