Bomb threat action plan
- Record details, referring to the Bomb threat checklist [30.0 KB] [docx]
- Alert on-duty Senior Leadership Team or headteacher.
- Call 999. Fully brief police and implement advice given.
- Nominate police liaison and have a plan of the school available.
- Evacuate to predetermined location (this may be off-site).
- Reconcile registers – account for everyone.
- Call ESCC Children’s Service Emergency Line (01273) 481316. ESCC will assist with media, etc.
- Consider update to parents via Parent-mail or text. Update website.
- Consider parent collection of pupils.
- De-brief - review and revise plan.
Print the schools' bomb threat action plan [29.6 KB] [docx]
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.