School Information Management System (SIMS)
All our current MIS training and consultancies will be delivered online using Microsoft Teams. In order to attend any of these training sessions it is essential that you have Teams installed; your trainer will contact you prior to the training to test connections.
School Census / School Workforce Census Online 1:1 MIS Consultancies using Microsoft Teams
We will be providing online 1:1 consultancy sessions for Census and School Workforce Census in Sept/Oct, please contact SIMS Training on 01323 747068 / 07701021220 or email SIMS.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book a date.
We will also be offering useful online bite-size webinars e.g. how to set up a pre-admission group, managing users in System Manager, how to record exceptional circumstances. We will keep you updated with further information.
To book onto these courses please complete the Remote working booking form.
18th Extended Reporting
19th SIMS Office User
1st Reporting in SEN
SIMS Reporting, Assessment & Guidance
- 3BM Attendance Report
- Absence Information for County Report
- Address Tidy and Merge Process
- Bulk Pupil Deletion Tool - updated June 2019
- Emergency Evacuation Advice
- Free School Meal Report
- Free School Meal Pupil List with Contact Main’ April 2020
- Hate and Behaviour Reporting
- Importing Pupil Premium Information from Key to Success into SIMS
- Model Pay Policy in SIMS
- National Insurance - how to update National Insurance Tables in SIMS updated April 2020
- National Insurance Rates 2020-2021 - updated April 2020
- Parent App Lite
- Preparing SIMS Data for Parent App Lite
- Preparing SIMS Data for Parent App Lite - on site
- SIMS Parent App Checklist
- Personnel; updating pay scale values - October 2019
- Recording and Reporting on Estranged Parents in SIMS
- Recording Exceptional Circumstances
- Salary Scales - how to update
- SEN Matrix of Needs
- Superannuation - how to up date figures - updated May 2020
- Term Time Only - Changes in SIMS - new February 2020