Schools, colleges and education settings can find information and resources, including links to DfE guidance to support provision during the Covid-19 pandemic.
ISEND services have collected various resources to help support families during the pandemic. Here you will find interactive and educational activities for children and young people for use both in educational settings and at home.
- Some useful info from Special Needs Jungle to support children with SEN
- Amaze have created a set of FAQ for parents and carers of children with SEND
- Easy Read information about social distancing
- An interactive book, available in different languages about understanding the virus.
- Social distancing guide with pictures (from Talking mats)
- Social distancing guide with pictures
- The Oyster and the Butterfly - a story for younger children
- Easy to Read Guide on Coronavirus Wellbeing
- Easy to Read Guide on understanding Coronavirus