Single Central Record
Advice and guidance on safer recruitment processes and completion of the Single Central Record is available from ESCC Personnel, where your school buy into this service. The following resources are within their webshop:
- Model Safer Recruitment Policy
- Model Single Central Record
- Single Central record Guidance
This content can only be accessed by logged in users. In most cases your Bursar or Business Manager will already have an account and will be able to access the information for your school.
The Personnel webshop can be accessed here.
Schools which do not purchase this service should consult their own HR/Personnel provider.
SLES Safeguarding does provide training on accurate completion of the Single Central Record. Training is available to book via the East Sussex Learning Portal.
The letters below have been produced by SLES to assist you with managing visitors to the school, and gathering written reassurances from third party providers.
- Confirmation of safer recruitment checks for contractors and companies
- Confirmation of safer recruitment checks for alternative provision providers