2. Model school policies and documents
Cyber-bullying and online safety framework
Equality policy and action plan
Health improvement plan - primary
Health improvement plan - secondary
Keeping records of child protection concerns
Leadership and continuity plan
Looked after children personal needs plan
Preventing extremism and radicalisation safeguarding policy
- Model Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy for Schools September 2018
- Online Safety Policy Template - September 2018
- Online Safety Policy Template Supplementary Notes
- Model Staff Behaviour Policy / Code of Conduct
These safeguarding policies are fully Covid-19 compliant. You can find them on our safeguarding page.
The Department for Education has updated a section of its guidance for school complaints procedures 2020, for the Covid-19 pandemic.
The ESCC Model Complaints Policy has not been formally updated, but all boards need to agree to the above as an addendum their complaints policy during the pandemic.
You can find the model complaints policy and the complaints toolkit on our governors pages.