Education Health and Care Plans
Schools, colleges and education settings can find information and resources, including links to DfE guidance to support provision during the Covid-19 pandemic.
East Sussex County Council are reviewing Czone and the Virtual School Bag (VSB). To have your say, please complete the online survey. Closing date is 17 December.
6. Annual Review
Every child or young person who has an EHC plan must have an annual review.
The aim of an annual review is to evaluate how well the young person has met the outcomes in their plan. With the right support there is an expectation that a young person's needs will be met and the need for support will reduce. Where a young person has made good progress there may be a discussion at the annual review about the young person making a transition away from an EHC plan to an Additional Needs plan in recognition of this good progress.
Guidance for schools
- Annual Review Guidance for Schools
- Managing Annual Review Meetings - A practical Guide for Schools, Settings and FE Colleges
The annual review report, parent views, child views and other supporting documents must be returned by the school to our annual review email inbox (AnnualReviewiSEND@eastsussex.gov.uk ) within 2 weeks of the meeting date using secure email.
Annual review forms
- Annual Review Report
- Annual Review - Child views
- Annual Review - Young Person Views
- Annual Review - Parent Carer Views
Preparing for Adulthood annual review forms
- Preparing for Adulthood Annual Review Report
- Preparing for Adulthood Annual Review - Young Person Views
- Preparing for Adulthood Annual Review - Parent Carer Views