New resource! The LGBTQ+ Support page links to help and advice for young people, parents and schools.
Support for young people and families
Young people and their families can find support on LGBTQ+ questions can:
- Find local help on East Sussex Community Information Service (ESCIS) by searching LGBTQ.
- Visit the Allsorts Youth Project website for youth support and resources.
Support for schools
Schools can find resources to support young people with LGBTQ+ questions:
- In National Guidance for schools on provision for transgender pupils (2022).
Other resources on Czone
- Directory of mental health and emotional support services in East Sussex.
- Advice on inclusive practice for LGBTQ+ from the 2021 Mental Health and Wellbeing Conference.
- Teaching Resources for Equality and Diversity including ideas for LGBT History Month.
- A 2021 briefing for Governors on Understanding LGBTQ Inclusion.
- Advice for schools on the Equality Duty.