East Sussex Specific
DfE Guidance on temporary changes: attendance recording for educational settings whilst closed due to the coronavirus
We have put together key information and resources for schools to help maintain provision during the COVID-19 situation.
This page has information and links to documents, polices and resources that have been developed specifically for East Sussex.
- Policies for schools
- Model policy for complaints
- East Sussex Complaints Toolkit - This accompanies the complaints policy and provides further guidance for governing boards for boards to use.
- Procedural Review of Governance Form
- Declaration of governor eligibility
- Declaration of interests
- Headteacher performance management guidance
- Clerk's Checklist & Action Plan
- Remote Learning - Guidance for Governors
- Governor Monitoring During COVID-19
Although not a legal requirement, our expectation is that all governing boards will adopt appropriate terms of reference. Having terms of reference for your full governing board and committees ensures that all governors know the board's (or committee’s) remit. They also clarify delegated authority and powers, and give guidance on key functions.