Get a Czone account
DfE Guidance on temporary changes: attendance recording for educational settings whilst closed due to the coronavirus
We have put together key information and resources for schools to help maintain provision during the COVID-19 situation.
Most education resources, including Virtual Schoolbag (VSB) are open to all. You don't need a Czone account to use them.
School leaders will need a Czone account to access:
- Schools Information Database (SID) information about East Sussex schools
- the emergency school closures system
- CME and off-rolling notifications
- their school's library of SLES reports
If you already have a Czone account you can access the Czone account request form for new colleagues.
- Enter your Czone account details and password.
- Your headteacher (or their delegate) should approve the form.
If nobody in your school has access to the form please email email@example.com and the Czone team will complete the form on your behalf.
Please note that Czone accounts are for maintained schools only.Go to Czone account request form
Reset my password
Contact Schools ICT to reset your Czone password.
Payroll, personnel and finance resources
Payroll, personnel and finance resources are on Webshop. Some resources are only available to Services 2 Schools customers. Please talk to your school office before requesting a Webshop account.